Josh is an active member of the Texas State Bar and is a Federalist Society speaker on issues pertaining to constitutional theory. In addition to constitutional issues, he frequently opines on conservative intellectual trends, contemporary domestic and foreign policy debates, and the intersection of law, politics, and culture. Josh is known for his unfiltered, hard-hitting conservative takes. He is a frequent television contributor on One America News Network and BlazeTV, as well as a frequent op-ed contributor to the New York Post.
Prior to joining The Daily Wire, Josh worked at Kirkland & Ellis LLP and clerked for Judge James C. Ho of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. Josh has also served as a John Marshall Fellow with the Claremont Institute, as a law clerk for Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT), and as a delegate candidate for Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) during his 2016 presidential campaign. In addition to The Daily Wire and the New York Post, he has been published by numerous other leading outlets, including National Review, First Things, the Los Angeles Times, Fortune magazine, and The American Mind, the Claremont Institute’s flagship online journal of conservative thought.
Josh graduated from Duke University, where he majored in economics, and from the University of Chicago Law School. His first piece of legal scholarship, on the issue of judicial supremacy, will be published in spring 2020.
- “Want To Save America? Restore The Constitution’s Original Meaning.”
- “Want To Save The Constitution? Crush The Judiciary.”
- “Conservatism And Libertarianism Are Not The Same Thing.”
- “Identity Politics Isn’t Just Bad. It’s Un-American.”
- “Socialism Killed 100 Million. Capitalism Is The Most Moral Economic System Ever.”
- “The Pro-Life Argument Is Very Simple. Here It Is.”
- “There Won’t Be Middle East Peace Until Palestinians Stop Their War On Israel.”
- “A Nation Without Secure Borders Is Not A Nation At All.”
- “Immigrants Assimilating Isn’t ‘Racist.’ It’s What Built America.”