Assistant to the Director of the Reagan Ranch
Reports to: Director of the Reagan Ranch
FTE Status:Full Time
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
The Assistant to the Director of the Reagan Ranch will work closely with the Director on a
variety of projects including supporter relations, development initiatives, administrative
support/office management, document creation and graphic design, and Reagan Ranch Center
and Rancho del Cielo events.
Duties will include:
- Organizing staff meetings and assisting Director in managing staff communications and
- Maintaining inventory of books, gifts, and other YAF/office materials.
- Writing, editing and designing proposals, reports, and other visual products for key
- Writing thank you notes for the Office of the Director to key supporters, Board members,
speakers, and VIPS.
- Assisting Director with scheduling meetings, visits, and events.
- Arranging special preparations for VIP Ranch tours.
- Assisting Director with Board communication from the Reagan Ranch and preparing
materials for annual Board meetings.
- Scheduling Reagan Ranch tours.
- Leading occasional Ranch tours as needed.
- Assisting director and development team in maintaining donor recognition at the Reagan
Ranch and the Reagan Ranch Center.
- Project management for development, program, and curatorial teams and ensure open
communication and reporting with the Director.
- Assisting development and program teams in planning and managing events at the
Reagan Ranch and Reagan Ranch Center, including handling guest and VIP RSVPs.
- Responding to website and various inquiries.
Distribution of responsibilities:
Executive Assistant/Development: 50%
Writing and Graphic Design: 20%
This job description is representative of the expectations of the position described. Additional duties, reporting relationships, and/or position criteria may be assigned. YAF reserves the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description does not in any way alter the “at-will” employment relationship.
College degree preferred. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with Young America’s Foundation programs is a plus. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking. Self-motivated, resourceful, attentive to detail and flexible.
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with experience.
APPLICATION: Please submit a comprehensive resume with full work history and organization affiliations/involvement, references and a cover letter to the Director of the Reagan Ranch
Andrew Coffin at firstname.lastname@example.org. (candidates missing materials listed above will not be considered).