You’re invited to participate in Young America’s Foundation’s first ever Virtual Pass LIVE Lunch with Sharyl Attkisson!
Sharyl Attkisson is a five-time Emmy Award-winning investigative journalist, New York Times bestselling author, and a correspondent and anchor at CBS News, PBS, CNN, and other prominent networks. In 2015, Attkisson filed a lawsuit against Eric Holder and other agents of the Department of Justice over claims that she had been the subject of illegal surveillance activities under the Obama administration.
WHAT: LIVE Lunch with Sharyl Attkisson
WHEN: Friday, July 20th, 3:30 PM ET
WHERE: Register to participate online at YAF.org/VirtualPass
By signing up to virtually attend this special event at the Young America’s Foundation Reagan Ranch Center in beautiful Santa Barbara, CA from your own home, you’ll get:
– Exclusive access to a premium lecture by Sharyl Attkisson
– The opportunity to ask Attkisson your questions and hear the answers live on video
– Access to special YAF resources and downloads in the event portal
– An exclusive YAF sticker kit mailed to your home following the event
– Access to special contests and promotions during the event with prizes and more
– Other unique opportunities that only event attendees have access to
What are you waiting for? Interact with one of America’s top investigative journalists!
Register now to attend the YAF Virtual Pass LIVE Lunch with Sharyl Attkisson right from your home today.
Remember, it’s totally free to attend this event. Just click here to register now and then you’re in!