Support Young America’s Foundation!
Credit Card Information
Reagan Ranch Registry ~$25
- Your name, or that of a loved one, will be listed in the Reagan Ranch Registry of Members
- You will receive crucial updates on Young America's Foundation's Reagan Ranch project
Reagan Ranch Hands ~$50
- You will receive all of the above, plus a full subscription to our magazine Libertas
Reagan Ranch Trailblazers ~$100
- You will receive all of the above, plus a copy of Young America's Foundation's film Still Point In A Turning World: Ronald Reagan and His Ranch
- You will receive thank you letters and updates from students across America
Western White House Society ~$250
- You will receive all of the above, plus President Ronald Reagan's "Farewell Address to the Nation"
President's Club ~$1,000
- You will receive special recognition on the 2013 panel of Freedom Wall at the Reagan Ranch
- You will receive invitations (throughout the course of the year) to an exclusive private tour of the Reagan Ranch and President's Club meetings
- You will receive (throughout the course of the year) a special conservative book
Rawhide Circle ~$10,000
- You will receive special recognition on the 2013 panel of Freedom Wall and an invitation to the Rawhide Circle Retreat where you will meet distinguished conservative leaders and tour an historical, American site
* Indicates a required field.
STATE REGISTRATION AND COMPLIANCE INFORMATION
Young America’s Foundation is a 501(c) (3) educational organization.
The Reagan Ranch is a project of Young America’s Foundation. The effort to preserve
and protect Rancho del Cielo, the Western White House from 1981 until 1989, is the
sole responsibility of Young America’s Foundation. Photos and quotations are used
solely for historical and informational purposes and do not constitute, nor are
they intended to imply, any endorsement by or affiliation with Ronald Reagan, Nancy
Reagan, or any organization associated therewith.
To abide by the laws of certain states, Young America’s Foundation and other legitimate
non-profit organizations are required to register with these states and include
their statements in our letters and written communications. Our administrative and
fundraising costs are increased, and a portion of your contributions is spent on
complying with state, federal, and local regulations imposed on us by the various
legislatures and government bureaucrats. We are sorry for this diversion of our
scarce resources and your hard-earned contributions.
INFORMATION CONCERNING YOUNG AMERICA'S FOUNDATION'S REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION
MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE FOLLOWING: FLORIDA DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING
TOLL-FREE-WITHIN THE STATE (1-800-435-7352), THE ORGANIZATION'S REGISTRATION NUMBER
IS CH4924, 100% OF ALL CONTRIBUTIONS ARE RECEIVED BY THE YOUNG AMERICA'S FOUNDATION;
MARYLAND SECRETARY OF STATE, STATE HOUSE, ANNAPOLIS, MD 21401, (410) 974-5534, FOR
THE COST OF POSTAGE AND COPIES; MISSISSIPPI SECRETARY OF STATE'S OFFICE BY CALLING
1-888-236-6167; ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING 973-504-6215;
NEW YORK ATTORNEY GENERAL, CHARITIES BUREAU, 120 BROADWAY, NEW YORK, NY 10271; NORTH
CAROLINA SECRETARY OF STATE, CHARITABLE SOLICITATION LICENSING SECTION AT 919-807-2214;
PENNSYLVANIA DEPARTMENT OF STATE BY CALLING TOLL-FREE, WITHIN PENNSYLVANIA, 1-800-732-0999;
VIRGINIA DIVISION OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS IN THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE AND CONSUMER
AFFAIRS; WEST VIRGINIA SECRETARY OF STATE, STATE CAPITOL, CHARLESTON, WV 25305,
OR BY CONTACTING YOUNG AMERICA'S FOUNDATION, 110 ELDEN STREET, HERNDON, VA 20170,
TEL. NO. 1-800-292-9231. REGISTRATION WITH A GOVERNMENT AGENCY DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT
FROM THAT AGENCY.