Public tours are available April – December
Thursday – Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Tours begin on the hour with the last tour leaving at 3:00 p.m.
Group tours and special events may be scheduled outside of listed times. Please contact us to learn how.
Visiting the Ronald Reagan Boyhood Home
As a result of generous supporters, admission is now free for those who wish to learn and be inspired by the humble yet moving stories that shaped Ronald Reagan into one of America’s most beloved presidents.
Admission consists of a pre-tour film that details President Reagan’s family and environment in the 1920 and 30’s and the docent-guided tour of his boyhood home.
Tours take approximately one hour.
Visitors may use our parking lot located on the corner of S Galena Ave and W 9th St. Additionally, there is free and convenient motor coach parking with easy access for travelers leaving and entering the coach in front of our park on S Hennepin Ave.
We are always seeking inspiring and motivated individuals who would like to leave a lasting impression on visitors and instill them with the stories and values that shaped President Reagan into the man we all know and love.
If you or someone you know would like to become a docent or volunteer at the Reagan Boyhood Home, please contact us and let us know about your interests.
- April 14-15, April Reagan Boyhood Home Middle School Program
- May 9, Tilton Grade School Tour
- May 17, Trinity Oaks Christian Academy School Tour
- May 22, YAF’s Midwest Summer Intern program begins
- June 2, Welcome to Dixon program for YAF interns
- July 1, Reagan 5K, sign up to participate here
- July 21, Reagan Round Table
- July 21-22, July Reagan Boyhood Home High School Conference
- September 2, 9/11: Never Forget Project memorial flag laying
- September 9, 9/11 Memorial Service
- October 6-7, Escaping Communism High School Seminar
- October 13-14, October Reagan Boyhood Home College Conference
- December 2, Reagan Boyhood Home Community Christmas Event