|Terms and Conditions
1. I understand that by signing up to attend this luncheon, I am reserving my seat and am obligated to attend. I understand that if I fail to show, I will be charged $50 unless I notify Young America's Foundation by Friday, March 8, 2013 by 5:00 pm ET or in case of emergency.
2. I understand that to attend this event, I must obtain my ticket from the Young America’s Foundation booth located in the exhibit hall by Friday morning, March 15, at 10:00 a.m.
3. I understand that my credit card will NOT be charged unless I fail to attend the luncheon or notify Young America's Foundation by Friday, March 8, 2011 by 5:00 pm ET of my inability to attend.
4. I understand that by signing up for the Student Luncheon, I am agreeing to attend the Luncheon in its entirety—including the question and answer session immediately following the speaker. I understand that if I leave early, I will be charged for the event.
5. If I am signing others up on their behalf, I understand I am responsible for making sure they understand and abide by these rules. If the others I sign up do not follow the aforementioned rules, I will be responsible for their charges.
6. I acknowledge that I am signed up for CPAC through their website www.cpac.org and that I will lose my spot at the event(s) if I am not attending the larger conference.
7. Young America's Foundation uses real photos, videos, and quotes from students for promotional purposes and to advance our mission. I consent to the use of my photo, video, and written evaluation statements for any Young America's Foundation materials.
Any questions about these terms & conditions should be directed to Katie Taran by calling 800-USA-1776 or emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org.