SIGN THE PETITION TO CONFIRM AMY
For too long, activist judges and justices attempted to use their power to invent so-called “rights” where they did not exist, infringing upon the God-given rights to life and liberty which the Constitution was written to protect.
Opinions issued from the Supreme Court in the coming terms will directly impact the rising generation now and for decades to come. Young Americans want to live in a country where their right to be free from the restrictions of arbitrary force is valued, a right the justices on the Supreme Court can directly protect or undermine.
Judge Amy Coney Barrett has proven herself to be a staunch defender of America’s precious freedoms and Constitution, and is eminently qualified to serve on the United States Supreme Court.
Here is what you can do to help #ConfirmAmy and #FillTheSeat
- The President has the constitutional right and duty to appoint justices to the Supreme Court. The Senate has the constitutional right and duty to provide advice and consent. It’s time to #ConfirmAmy. @YAF
- I want the Senate to #ConfirmAmy because she stands up for the rights of ALL human beings –– including the unborn. @YAF
- Amy Coney Barrett is eminently qualified to serve on the United States Supreme Court and has proven herself to be a staunch defender of America’s precious freedoms and Constitution. #ConfirmAmy @YAF
- The Left doesn’t have any moral authority to stand on with regard to the Supreme Court after what they did to Brett Kavanaugh. It’s time to #ConfirmAmy. @YAF
- I’m proud to stand with @YAF in urging the United States Senate to #ConfirmAmy to the Supreme Court.
- We need a Supreme Court Justice who will read the Constitution as written, not as a “living document.” That’s why I stand with @YAF in urging the Senate to #ConfirmAmy.
- The Left has done enough damage to the courts and to the Constitution. It’s time for conservatives to make a stand and #ConfirmAmy! @YAF
- It’s time for a conservative majority on the Supreme Court! It’s time to #ConfirmAmy! @YAF
- The Left hates conservative women because they break the mold of what the Left wants women to think. That’s why I stand with @YAF in urging the Senate to #ConfirmAmy!
- I believe in the Constitution. I believe in America. I believe in Amy Coney Barrett. Let’s #ConfirmAmy! @YAF
Leftist: “You can’t nominate and confirm a Supreme Court Justice this close to an election! What about Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish?
“Dying wishes of justices mean nothing to the Constitution.” – Ben Shapiro
“There is nothing in the Constitution that says that the president stops being the president in his last year.” – Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 2016
29 times throughout the history of the United States, the sitting President of the United States has submitted a nomination to the Supreme Court during a presidential election year, or during a lame-duck session. Some of these presidents include: George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Ulysses S. Grant, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower, and Barack Obama. The President has a Constitutional right and duty to make nominations to the Supreme Court.
Leftist: “But we need to let the voters decide! Trump didn’t even win the popular vote!”
The voters already decided. They decided to constitutionally elect a president that would nominate a Supreme Court Justice, and a Senate to confirm that Justice. Bill Clinton also did not win the popular vote, yet President Clinton nominated Ruth Bader Ginsburg to the Supreme Court.
Leftist: “But conservatives are being hypocrites! They blocked the confirmation of Merrick Garland in 2016! This goes against established precedent!”
In fact, it would go against established precedent to not confirm Amy Coney Barrett. Of the 29 times that a sitting president has submitted a nomination to the Supreme Court before an election or lame-duck session, 10 of those situations occurred with a President and Senate of different parties. Of those ten nominations, only one was confirmed. The remaining 19 situations occurred with a President and Senate of the same parties. Only one of these 19 was not confirmed.