Location: Reston, Virginia
- At the direction of Foundation leadership, traveling to schools to introduce students to the Foundation’s mission.
- Meeting with existing Young Americans for Freedom chapters, the Foundation’s campus affiliate, to provide on-the-ground training and campus activism support.
- Providing daily reports on outreach activity and records of success.
- Developing ongoing relationships with other existing conservative clubs and encouraging them to participate in Foundation programs.
- Investigating and documenting incidents of political correctness, violations of free speech, and liberal bias for possible stories to be included in the Foundation’s various publications.
- Developing relationships with supportive faculty on campus.
- Sharing Foundation success stories and advances on social media.
- Working at Foundation conferences and other student programs held around the country
The candidate will be a self-starter and will be able to effectively prioritize and manage travel schedules. Frequent travel is required. Other desired qualifications: team-player, well-organized, ability to manage multiple projects, able to take direction but also work independently. Applicant must have excellent oral, writing, and organizational skills. Outstanding copyediting skills are a plus. A car is strongly recommended.
Requirement: Bachelor’s degree Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or similar programs Grasp of activism strategies and concepts; eagerness to learn more if needed ; Familiarity with blog technology Active social media presence a plus
Application: Please submit a comprehensive resume with full work history and organization affiliations/involvement, references, salary history, and a cover letter to Patrick Coyle at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 703-318-9122 or mail to: Young America’s Foundation, 11480 Commerce Park Drive, 6th floor, Reston, VA 20191 (candidates missing materials listed above will not be considered).