Assistant to the Director of the Reagan Ranch
Reports to: Director of the Reagan Ranch
FTE Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Job Summary: The Assistant to the Director of the Reagan Ranch will assist the Director with a variety of projects and events including development initiatives, administrative support, Reagan Ranch Center events, and graphic design.
Duties will include:
- Working in conjunction with Director and team to manage events, from creating a timeline, communicating with vendors, designing invitations, handling mailings, handling speakers and VIPs, taking RSVPs from supporters and guests.
- Coordinating with outside groups using the Reagan Ranch Center to ensure guests have world class experience at the Reagan Ranch.
- Organizing staff meetings and assisting Director in managing office schedules.
- Responding to website and various inquiries.
- Maintaining inventory of shirts, binders, bags, and other materials
- Creating proposals, reports, and other visual products as needed to include designing art and managing copy and layouts as well as managing the process from conception until a final
- Write thank you notes for the Office of the Director to key supporters, Board members, speakers, and VIPS
- Assist Director with writing, editing, and creating moves and proposals for key donors.
- Assist Director with scheduling meetings, visits, and events
- Arrange special preparations for VIP ranch tours
- Assist Director with Board communication from Reagan Ranch and prepares material for annual Board Meeting.
- Schedule Ranch Tours
- Lead occasional ranch tours when needed
- Maintain donor recognition at the Reagan Ranch and the Reagan Ranch Center
Distribution of Responsibilities:
Executive Assistant/Development: 50%
Graphic Design: 25%
This job description is representative of the expectations of the position described. Additional duties, reporting relationships, and/or position criteria may be assigned. YAF reserves the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description does not in any way alter the “at-will” employment relationship.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Application: Please submit a comprehensive resume with full work history and organization affiliations/involvement, references, salary history, and a cover letter to the Director of the Reagan Ranch Andrew Coffin at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: The Reagan Ranch Center, 217 State Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101 (candidates missing materials listed above will not be considered).