HERNDON, VA – Young America’s Foundation released a new brochure, “10 Reasons Why the Obama Administrations’ Policies are Killing Jobs,” which is being distributed to college campuses and to the general public.
Young Americans are taking a beating from the Obama Administrations policies, and Young America’s Foundation is leading the charge against these job-killing policies.
This is the only brochure targeted to young people that explains why America has a jobs crisis. YAF’s unique relationship with students demands that we help educate young people on this issue. It’s easy to say that the youth unemployment rate is at a 65-year high 19 percent, but explaining why the rate is so high is more difficult.
In addition to the brochure (available online), the Foundation has also launched a jobs website: NoJobs.yaf.org. This site’s goal is to provide the most recent news and analysis on America’s jobs crisis from the nation’s leading voices. The site also features the new brochure and lists ways students can get involved.
Check out the ten reasons explained in the brochure:
1. Stimulus spending only stimulates government
2. Obamacare drives up costs on businesses
3. The threat of higher taxes scares businesses
4. Socialism kills incentive and jobs
5. Red-tape muzzles jobs creators
6. Big government environmentalism isn’t a jobs strategy
7. Obama’s economic ignorance frightens investors
8. The Environmental Protection Agency doesn’t care about jobs
9. The Obama administration is beholden to union bosses
10. Increasing the minimum wage destroys jobs
For further information or to request an interview, please call Ron Meyer at (800) USA-1776.