Great Beginnings: A Seminar for Emerging Leaders
February 21, 2014
Santa Barbara, California
This seminar has reached capacity. Please email Katie Taran at email@example.com to be placed on the waiting list.
February 21 to 23
Reagan Ranch Center
217 State Street
Santa Barbara, California 93101
Are you intrigued with conservative ideas? Have you considered doing more on campus but are not sure of the next steps? Have you ever been frustrated by a professor or classmate's criticism of conservatism, but you weren't sure of the arguments necessary to defend your beliefs? Are you involved in a conservative club but are not sure if you have enough knowledge to convey the conservative message to your peers?
Who Can Attend
Full-time college students who would like to take a closer look at the ideas behind the Conservative Movement are encouraged to apply.
You will experience compelling multi-media presentations and speakers that will:
- Broaden your knowledge of conservative principles
- Teach you how to defend individual freedom, limited government, and free markets on your campus
- Develop techniques on how to convey your ideas
- Build your confidence to make a greater commitment to the Conservative cause
- You will hear from leading policy-makers, authors, and leaders who will strengthen your involvement.
- A highlight of the weekend will be a trip to Rancho del Cielo, Ronald Reagan's beloved ranch and home for nearly 25 years. Young America's Foundation is preserving his ranch so new generations can learn more about President Reagan's ideas and lasting accomplishments. This program will bring together students who will be hand-selected to participate in several days of instruction, discussions, and training sessions.
Contact and Press Inquiries
Contact Katie Taran at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Click here for press inquiries