Would you like to visit the Reagan Ranch in Santa Barbara, California and learn about conservative ideas and the legacy of Ronald Reagan? Do you want to connect with a network of other active students from across the country? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then Young America's Foundation's Fall Reagan Ranch High School Conference is for you! You will have the opportunity to take part in question and answer sessions with each of the speakers below, and often mingle with these conservative leaders before and after each event.
Click here to get the answers to all the details and your frequently asked questions.
- Meet like minded teens from across the country
- Learn from top policy makers, professors, and leaders in the Conservative Movement
- Discover ways to champion conservative principles at their school and beyond
- Walk in President Reagan’s footsteps as they tour Rancho del Cielo—Reagan’s Ranch
Parents, are you accompanying your student? You’re invited to:
- The Opening Dinner Banquet featuring Michael Reagan
- Special Luncheons at the Reagan Ranch Center on Friday and Saturday
- An Exclusive Tour of the Reagan Ranch
Barbara is located approximately an hour and a half north of Los
Angeles, and six hours south of San Francisco. The Reagan Ranch Center
is located at 217 State Street, Santa Barbara, California 93101.
The conference begins on October 18, 2012 and concludes on October 20, 2012. The tuition fee is only $300 per student. The fee covers tuition, materials, meals, and accommodations for the two days of the conference. Space is limited to only a limited number of students, so apply today!