Emerging Activist Seminar
June 23, 2011
Reagan Ranch Center, Santa Barbara, California
June 23 to 25, 2011
Are you frustrated by the lack of conservative ideas and activism on your campus? Does your school host an endless parade of liberal speakers? Has your club had some victories, but you are looking to expand on your success?
Young America's Foundation invites full-time college students to apply to the Emerging Activist Seminar which will be held at the Reagan Ranch Center in Santa Barbara, California, June 23-25, 2011. Attendees will spend two days learning the ideas, tactics, and methods to adapt an activist mentality to successfully advance conservatism on campus and beyond. You will not just sit through professorial lectures.
Instead, you will experience multimedia presentations and take part in active discussions on what you can do to develop the Conservative Movement at your school.
You will interact with scholars, activists, and tacticians to learn how to:
• Analyze past victories of the Conservative Movement and how we can apply them to today;
• Master conservative principles that will last a lifetime;
• Develop techniques to promote conservative ideas through new media;
• Identify friend and foe early in your college years;
• Learn how to defend individual freedom, limited government, and free markets on your campus;
• Identify and recruit conservative leaders on your campus.
Featured speakers include:
A highlight of the weekend will be a trip to Rancho del Cielo, Ronald Reagan's beloved ranch and home for nearly 25 years. Young America's Foundation is preserving his ranch so new generations can learn more about President Reagan's ideas and lasting accomplishments.
For more information, please contact Ana Lightle at email@example.com or call 888-USA-1776.