2011 National Conservative Student Conference
August 05, 2011
Tree hugging. Gun
taking. Wealth hating. Leftist loving. Sound like a nightmare?
Live video from your iPhone using Ustream
most college students, this is an
accurate portrayal of their professors and peers and the left-wing ideas
espouse.You can learn the best ways to stand up for and advance
conservative ideas on your campus just in time for the start of your fall semester! Don’t miss this chance to be a part of the nation’s largest
and longest-running program of its kind... The National Conservative Student Conference! You will hear from some of the
Conservative Movement’s brightest minds, meet like-minded peers from across the
country, and receive invaluable resources—just blocks away from the National
Mall and our National Monuments.
Now in its 33rd year, the National Conservative
Student Conference brings together hundreds of students from across the country
to educate and inspire them with the principles of individual freedom, a
free-market economy, a strong national defense, and traditional values.
- Senator Marco Rubio (FL)
- Ann Coulter, Best-Selling Author
- Congressman Allen West(FL)
- Senator Jim DeMint (SC)
- Senator Mike Lee (UT)
- Congressman Jim Jordan (OH)
- Tim Goeglein, Vice President, Focus on the Family
- Stephen Moore, Editorial Board, The Wall Street Journal
- Dinesh D'Souza, President, Kings College and Best-Selling Author
- Bay Buchanan, President, American Cause
- Marc Thiessen, Best-Selling Author, George W. Bush Top Speechwriter
- Robert George, Professor, Princeton University
- Jason Mattera, Editor, Human Events
- Jonah Goldberg,Columnist
- Dr. Burt Folsom, Best-Selling Author and Professor, Hillsdale College
- Charles Payne, Fox Business Network Contributor
- Alyssa Cordova, Clare Boothe Luce Policy Institute
- Patrick Coyle, Vice President, Young America's Foundation
- Kate Obenshain, Vice President, Young America's Foundation
- Improve your understanding of conservative ideas
- Meet prominent conservative leaders and be inspired by their stories
- Adopt techniques to improve your club’s reach on campus
- Learn ways to promote conservative principles to your classmates
- Meet like-minded friends from across the country
- Receive invaluable resources you can use to stand up against the Left and advance freedom
- And much more!
The cost to attend the National Conservative Student Conference is $375 (includes:
tuition, materials, lodging, and all meals).
amount of financial assistance is available to those with demonstrable
Can't attend the whole conference? Attend part-time!