Mastering Conservative Rhetoric in the Battle of Ideas
June 08, 2011
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill, Washington, D.C.
Do you have what it takes to be the next Great Communicator? President Ronald Reagan was a skillful debater and used classic American rhetoric to advance his ideas and inspire the American people. Conservative leaders since him have often struggled to articulate and effectively advocate those ideas. Obama, on the other hand, has used effective oratory skills to advance his agenda and entice the American public with his vision of big government.
Young America’s Foundation invites full-time college students and young professionals to attend the second annual Mastering Conservative Rhetoric in the Battle of Ideas seminar at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill, from June 8 to 11. This program seeks to train rising young leaders to master the use of rhetoric to advance conservative principles.
The Confirmed Speakers
Please check back often for an updated list of confirmed speakers.
- Boost your speech writing and communication skills
- Interact and receive advice from presidential scholars and rhetoric experts.
- Improve your understanding of key policy areas, like national security and economics
- Learn how President Reagan used classic American rhetoric to advance his ideas and inspire the American people.
- Network with other like-minded peers who are up-and-coming in the Conservative Movement.
- And more!
The cost of this program is an unbeatable $45, which includes tuition, materials, three nights hotel accommodations, and all meals. Space is very limited, as only 20 young people will be selected to attend this seminar.
To apply, please send a resume and a brief essay on why you would like to participate in this program and how it will help you achieve your personal and professional goals to Katie Taran at email@example.com. Please contact us at 800-USA-1776 if you have any questions.