Please choose the most correct answers below.
1. According to the Obama administration, what kills jobs?
2. To "stimulate" the economy, where does the government get its money?
3. The Obama administration is proposing tax hikes on the "wealthy"--those who earn more than $200,000 per year. The most adversely affected group, which employs the majority of Americans, will be:
4. The Obama administration declared that the private sector is "doing fine." Which of the following industries has the lowest unemployment rate?
5. How much has the national debt gone up since January 2009?
6. John F. Kennedy and Ronald Reagan agreed, but Barack Obama disagrees, that this creates economic growth?
7. A system that rewards investors with either their own money back or that of other investors with no plan to generate profit is:
8. How large are the interest payments for our national debt?
9. President Obama called President Reagan a "wild-eyed, socialist, tax-hiking class warrior." Which of the following policies did Reagan support as President?
10. Obamacare does this for young people: