Topics:Second Amendment, Campus Activism, Current Events, Feminism, Media Bias, Political Correctness
Fee:1,000 - 3,000
Katie Pavlich is the news editor for Townhall.com and a contributing
editor to Townhall Magazine. She is the author of the New York
Times Best Seller Fast and Furious: Barack Obama's Bloodiest
Scandal and Its Shameless Cover-Up. Her latest book, Assault and Flattery: The Truth about the Left and Their War on Women was released during the summer of 2014.
As a reporter, she has covered topics ranging from White House
scandals and the 2012 presidential election to the Second Amendment
and border issues. She is a graduate of the University of Arizona
with a degree in Journalism and is a current National Review
Katie has shared her perspective on multiple media venues
including, Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, CNBC and Fox Business, in addition
to a host of national and local radio shows.
Her deep love of the outdoors and respect for firearms are
rooted in the formative experiences of growing up in the mountains
of northern Arizona, rafting the Colorado River through the Grand
Canyon, and hunting big game with her father in the forests and
deserts that Barry Goldwater called home.
- Age of entitlement and why young people are becoming slaves to
- Government corruption: why big government fuels big
- Media, the left and your government: why your mainstream news
- New Media: What the age of information means for conservatives
- Rebels on campus: Why being a liberal on today's campuses is really boring