Defend ROTC & Military Recruiters
Preserving liberty requires a strong national defense. Military service is a noble calling we should all consider for the sake of protecting the freedoms we enjoy.
On campuses across the country, anti-military leftists continue to belittle our armed forces and work to prevent as many students as possible from participating in the Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC) and from speaking with military recruiters.
Young America's Foundation can help you protect your rights as a student to associate with the military and can help you fight anti-military bias and misinformation, both on and off campus.
Call us to discuss how to:
- Bring pro-military speakers to campus;
- Challenge your school's administration to issue a public statement of support for military recruiters and ROTC;
- Permanently memorialize your school's Congressional Medal of Honor recipients;
- Establish JROTC, ROTC, or regularly host military recruiters on your campus;
- Pay tribute to your school's alumni who were prisoners of war (POW) or who are missing in action (MIA);
- Host fundraisers/donation drives for “boots on ground” soldiers or injured soldiers back home.
Young America's Foundation can also help you publicize pro-military activities with local and national media. Call Patrick Coyle at 800-USA-1776 for more information.